Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Thanks With A Second 'Z'

Special thanks to all A-Z Challengers who stayed the course. Thank you to those who joined my followers and also to those who didn't but still found time to comment on my posts. I know from the site stats that many others visited my blogs but did not comment. I can fully understand that as I had the same problem with so many blogs to read.

I've learned a lot - quadragintals, drabbles, mythology, words I had never seen before, books and films I've never read or seen.

All this has tired me out so I guess it's time to reach for my Zimmer frame and hobble off the scene. ZZZzz.

5 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

z all you can z... it's over and we all made it!
A to Z Blog Challenge Participant
Jeremy [iZombie]
izombielover.blogspot.com

Rosalind Adam said...

Hey, you can't hobble off the scene. You have followers to think of! Congratulations for completing the A to Z. Aren't we clever! See you again soon.

Julie Flanders said...

Congrats on making it to the end, Bob! I'm glad to have discovered your blog and will be visiting again.

Brianna said...

Congratulations on completing the challenge!
Your blog is a real joy to read.

Sue said...

forget the zimmer frame and just enjoy the zing of success! Well done! What a great feeling of satisfaction. Sue@JumpingAground