Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Mugs - Thematic Photography

We have a variety of mugs 'scattered' around the house.

One celebrates a 1000 years of brewing, but for many years now it has just been used as a

Storage jar
Then there are the pewter tankards that I acquired in Norway back in the 1980s.


Unfortunately these days they stay empty and all I am allowed to do is admire the pictures which encircle them at the bottom.


Older than these are the mugs that celebrate the Coronation of our Queen.


Coronation Mug - June 2nd 1953
The only mug I use on a regular basis is - 

My coffee mug
That candle is part of a Christmas table decoration standing behind it.

Finally one that I admire every day I walk to collect my newspaper.

Mugshot!
And no, it's not a selfie!

To admire other mugs check out the links at Thematic-Photographic-361.

3 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

okay...if you're sure it's not a selfie

Tony McGurk said...

The Pewter Mugs are beautiful. Love the Mug Shot. Not a selfie, OK, whatever you say... Ha Ha!!!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Fine collection, and here's hoping you have a wonderful New Year, Bob!
~