Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Signage - Thematic Photography

On my way out the door this wet and windy morning I was glad to take the hint from -

Mr Snowman
I just hope that this signage is not too high.

I'd hate it to be ignored
At the time I'm out it's too early to get a drink.

Mulled wine would be ideal
It's too wet and muddy to take this route.


How many of you remember last week's gate parallels, I wonder.

As Christmas gets ever closer we get a reminder that others have to work.

Shell Garage service
For some, opportunities may open up in the New Year - if you are young enough.

Yarm School New Year event
All that's left is for me to wish you all.

Merry Christmas
For other signage just join the rest of us with Carmi at Thematic-Photographic-360.

6 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - have a very happy Christmas and New Year with family and friends ... there's signage everywhere - way too much of it ... but I'd have your snowman any day ... Cheers Hilary

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Bob! Imagine, we are having the same type of weather for the Christmas season here in my part of Canada! Rain, rain and more rain! And 15 celsius tomorrow and Christmas eve! Why did I bother buying new snow boots!?

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Bob!

Gilly said...

Those are really great signs, Bob! Have a really merry Christmas - the Crown Hotel is just waiting for you!!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Merry Christmas, Bob!
~

Mike Brubaker said...

My best wishes to you, Bob, for a joyful new year.