Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

A-Z Challenge 2021 - Photo Shoot: F - Finn, Ferryside, Frog

 If you had met Finn you would enjoy taking him for a walk - 




You might need stronger arms however.

If you visit Cornwall, Fowey is the place to visit and there you can see the house in which Dapne du Maurier wrote her first novel - The Loving Spirit.

Ferryside

The house next door to us has a pond and I just wonder whether what I find in our garden migrates from there.


It's not shy at all.







2 comments:

Beth Lapin said...

Great photos for great topics!

Beth
https://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/

Crackerberries said...

Good morning and I love the pictures of Finn, he reminds me of an old black Lab that I used to have who's name was Nifty Nitty Von-Noodles. He loved to go for walks too and he also collect the newspaper as well as my wine glass (plastic version of course). You have lovely pictures that tell an intriguing story. Good luck on the A2Z Challenge. In my post today I've linked your blog under my "newbies" comment. Hope you don't mind.
Cheers,
Crackerberries