Pages

Saturday 3 April 2021

A-Z Challenge 2021 - Photo Shoot: C - Chipmunk, Chameleon, Cody

 Taking pictures at a zoo in Newquay gave me the opportunity to catch a chameleon under a light and to see it change colour.


Chameleon in the pink spotlight

Much more difficult to catch was this little fellow who was always on the move in Michigan.

Chipmunk

It just wouldn't stay sideways so that we could see its stripes.

However my favourite retriever was only too pleased to sit in the shade when he had finished playing with his ball.

Cody
He liked to sleep on the mat next to our bed when we stayed at his home. The only problem was he snored so loudly that we could not sleep. He had to drag him on the mat to get him outside the room.

Nevertheless for a long time he could been seen as the wallpaper on my computer engrossed in a favourite pastime.

Cody going fishing









5 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mike - special shots of Cody ... always wonderful to see him. Chameleons are quite extraordinary ... Chipmunks ... wonderful examples of 'Cs' cheers - Hilary

Susan Sanderson said...

I was sent a postcard of a chipmunk as a child. I didn't realise how small they were until I saw one in the wild!
https://suestrifles.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/compassion-atozchallenge/

Kristin said...

That is a weird looking chameleon! I have a yard full of the chipmunks without tails.

Sean I said...

Great photos. I dont think i have ever seen a chameleon in person even at a zoo before. Cody is totally different to our dogs who dont enjoy the water.

Sean
hisandherhobbies.blogspot.com

Maria L. Berg said...

That chameleon shot is really interesting. I like the POV up at the mesh and the lighting is nice.