Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2021

A-Z Challenge 2021 - Photo Shoot: X - Cross Roads

 'X' was always going to pose a problem for me until a roadsign like this gave me an idea.

Roundabout ahead

For all of us who live here it simply is the Cross Roads so I guess that's an 'X" for me.

Where I collect my paper has Cross Roads Garage as its address.




Many of the drivers from the A1044 ignore the island in the middle, rarely slow down as they drive straight over, making me crosser (X er) and crosser (X er, X-er) when I have to make my way safely from the A67 to the garage.

 

2 comments:

Jamie Ghione said...

Clever use of the letter X.

J Lenni Dorner said...

Roundabouts are so interesting. It's something we have very few of in America (especially in Pennsylvania).
I love letter X posts! Always such variety.
It's hard to believe the blogging challenge is almost over. Then the after survey, reflections, and the road trip sign-up.
Plus, I'm taking part in the Bout of Books read-a-thon in May. So much excitement!
J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author