Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

A-Z Challenge 2021 - Photo Shoot: L - Lions, Lilly

 It's unlikely that I will ever get to see lions in the wild so I have to be content with shots at Newquay Zoo.



When it comes to dogs however I have many from which to chose. One of those always got attention.

Lilly in her bandana

Lilly in the shade

However I don't think we would ever get her to do this - a performance by another Lilly in our village - 


Coming out of her lake was a different matter altogether.




3 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Lilly looks like a good dog!

--
Tim Brannan, The Other Side: 2021: The A to Z of Monsters

Jamie Ghione said...

Agree, she looks like a good dog.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh my, that last shot really surprised me, and I dare say there was quite a bathing ritual as a result!