Pages

Sunday 26 July 2020

Sunday Stamps - Illustrations: USA

My contribution is a bit different this week with no actual stamps.

However I do have in my possession two postcards and two envelopes which have suitable 'illustrations'.

USA - Envelopes issued byUSPS

The FOREVER envelope carries the date 2013, the Horses 2007.

USA - USPS postcards

These are dated - Red barn 1995, House 2000.

Presumably these can/could be used without actual stamps attached.

For some illustrated turtles and other links just visit Sunday Stamps

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I love the style of the barn and house. I'd like to use those postcards!

FinnBadger said...

Good choices today - I didn't think about pre-stamped postcards; they often have beautiful illustrations.

violet s said...

I like stamp postcards - you can see more details.