Pages

Sunday 26 May 2019

Sunday Stamps N4 Denmark, Germany

My stamps on Danish navigation show different eras, but nothing from the time of issue.


Denmark - 24 September 1970

From Germany (West Germany) I found a stamp supposedly concerning protection of nature.

(West) Germany - 5 June 1973
'Umweltschutz luft' however translates as environmental  protection of the air.


(West) Germany - 13 May 1976
This rather splendid EUROPA stamp depicts a newspaper boy.

For more 'N' related stamps follow the links at https://seeitonapostcard.blogspot.com/2019/05/sunday-stamps-n.html

3 comments:

Joy said...

I like the first Danish stamp with everyone getting into the boat. I have the water one from the German set (which was handy when I was doing w for water), from memory I think the others themes were noise and waste).

Mail Adventures said...

Very interesting stamps, as usual.

violet s said...

Well, I deliver newspapers, and while pleased to see that immortalized on a stamp, I can guarantee that none of us look remotely like this boy!