Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

Orange - Thematic Photography

This has proved quite a challenge as a number of shots of orange flowers turned to yellow instead. What I have left is :

Berberis in our garden
Pansy - petals more orange than yellow
Litter louts leave lots of orange about.

Orange peel that will decompose
Orange drink bottle
Orange drink carton
Time to put a stop to it.
Time for me to tackle our fruit bowl.

As long as I pick the real fruit
For more orange items but hopefully not Agent Orange visit Carmi at thematic-photographic-408-orange.html


2 comments:

Gilly said...

Great shots, and brilliant ideas! Er... I think you will find the second one is a primula!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Great photos! And I see the same problem exists in England as here with people leaving their garbage, wherever!