Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

A-Z Challenge 2016 - Theme Reveal



I've been taking some photos today that are connected with my theme this year.


This flower could appear under 'A' or 'W'
This under 'L' or 'C' if it appears at all
This one looks rather lonely, but you would hardly call it shrinking.

When it appears under 'D' or 'V'

If you haven't guessed by now, my theme is wild flowers. Most of us will be aware of the flowers that grow in our gardens but what surprises me is how few of the wild flowers that I know.

I pass them every day but rarely look at them. Well this year will be different - even if many of them may fall under the letter 'X' for unknown.

This is my sixth year entering the challenge. I look forward to meeting old friends and making new contacts - one of the joys of taking part.

11 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I'm going to leave it this year, good luck with yours

Kristin said...

I will enjoy following you again. I forgot today was the reveal! Guess I better hurry up and do mine.

Ann Bennett said...

I love wildflowers. Super topic! We have an early spring and volunteer violets are blooming their hearts out by my kitchen window. Cheers.

Ann Bennett said...

Great topic. I love wildflowers. Violets are blooming their hearts outside my kitchen window.

Anonymous said...

Yours is the second flower theme. I love these themes because I love flowers even though I do not have a green thumb and they perish under my care.

~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
Story Dam
Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! Love wildflowers.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - these will be fun ... and yes I agree blogging and the A-Z are good ways of learning new things ..

I'll be seeing you around .. cheers Hilary

Jo said...

I think wildflowers will be a great topic Bob. I sure enjoyed the butterflies last year. I first met you because of the castles which both you and Hilary chose to do one year.

Nilanjana Bose said...

Hello, here from the reveal, and your theme idea is terrific! Look forward to what you post in April. All the best

Nilanjana.
Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
Madly-in-Verse

Anonymous said...

This should be the first blog I come to every morning. Love your theme, it's so perfect for the Spring.! I have some flowers in mine AZ but they will be of the domestic kind mostly. Good luck with the challenge!
https://riandurants.wordpress.com/2016/03/22/a-to-z-challenge-theme-reveal/

Sue McPeak said...

I see we have much in common with our love of wildflowers...one big difference...I am from Texas, the land of the state wildflower the Bluebonnet. I look forward to following your wildflower posts for AtoZ and learning about UK wildflowers.
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal