Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

It's a Dog's Life - Sepia Saturday

Over the years I have met many dogs and have what seems like thousands of photos of them. Matching this week's theme should not be a challenge for me.


Mind you there are some times when even an air stewardess is not wanted.

"I just want to be alone"
Others need reassurance especially when a strange man has taken you from your mum and driven you to a new place 200 miles away.

"Should I trust him?"
Another pup wants to cuddle up to a Golden Lab.

"It's not fair - someone in the background is getting some affection."
And there are times when you are not sure who is cuddling whom.

"Just one more push ..."
"And then there's room for both of us."
The stars of the show are:
  • Sam under the bed.
  • Milly, an Irish Water Spaniel.
  • Gem, the pup and Sam, with Maxie in the background.
  • Sam hamming it up.
  • Sam and Maxie celebrating their success.

To get your teeth into other canines look for bones at Sepia-Saturday-270.

15 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Warm, wonderful, sweet pictures all, and your added comments were perfect. :)

Wendy said...

Maxie the photobombing dog! These photos are so sweet.

Little Nell said...

Somehow I knew you wouldn’t resist this prompt, knowing your love of dogs. These are such lovely photos. Girls, dog, hugs - it has them all.

ScotSue said...

I knew this week's challenge would be right up your street. And you have come up with photographs that echo so closely ones in my post (same poses and same strong "cute" factor), showing how much our pets are part of the family. A lovely tribute to them all.

Jofeath said...

Lovely photos and great captions.

Anonymous said...

Great dog pictures.

Anna Matthews said...

Adorable dogs!

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

These photos made me want to run over to the animal shelter and get a dog. We are currently a cat family and I love them, but let's face it.....there's nothing like a dog.

Anonymous said...

If I had to have a dog it would be a Golden Labrador. Interesting, affectionate photos, each one telling a story.

Jo said...

Great doggie pix. I do miss having pets.

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm all for that last pic.

21 Wits said...

I just knew you'd share a dog of great post!

Nancy said...

The next to last photo is priceless, Bob! Sam probably doesn't care about the photo but the lady in white may cherish it in future years(if the loves Sam).

Mike Brubaker said...

If dogs could blog they would probably post lots of candid photos of you, Bob!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

All super photos...dogs are my favorite!...:)JP