Pages

Thursday 9 July 2015

Liquidity - Thematic Photography

Some photos from my archives and just one shot specially for the 'Liquidity' theme set for us by Carmi this week.

Not a ship in sight and the beach to himself - 

What could be better?
Same beach at a time to wrap up warm its seems.

Saltburn beach
But if it's a swimmer you want to see -

Scout shows off his skills
However this is the liquidity that I enjoy.

A pity my wife has confiscated it!
For other liquid assets that others have acquired check out Thematic-photographic-340.

8 comments:

21 Wits said...

Love that money photo, very special! You're right nothing could be better than to a day spent at the beach, oh wait even more fun is bringing your adorable puppy too!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It's been so hot and humid around here for so long, it's hard to imagine wearing a jacket at the beach.

Scout knows how to chill!
~

L. D. said...

A wide open beach that makes one feel small when on it. I love the dog and the dough. Wouldn't work in my country.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Scout looked content

Alexia said...

Very clever of you to take the money shot, Bob. At least you got to see the notes briefly!
I really like Scout in the swim, too.

Jo said...

Lovely beach. These days I live to far from any salt water beaches.

Gilly said...

That's a great beach - and a gorgeous dog! And I like the liquidity money - I thought of money when I thought of liquidity, but couldn't find enough to photograph!!

Lisa Shafer said...

Hi Bob! Wow. I'd forgotten how talented you are with a camera. That dog photo is really good -- and I don't even particularly like dogs!
But don't worry; I've now joined the followers of this blog, so I won't forget to drop by again!