Pages

Sunday 7 November 2021

Sunday Stamps - Bridges - Bohemia & Moravia, New Hebrides

I had to look hard for bridge stamps that I hadn't shown before. 

With a bit of luck I found this from the New Hebrides,

New Hebrides - 15 August 1986

 I then had to find where the New Hebrides were, especially as the stamp carries the EIIR designation. It now is the independent country of Vanuatu.

The Lainsitz Bridge is located in Czechoslovakia - the stamp depicting it is from 1940.

Bohemia & Moravia - 20 November 1940

 For more bridges just visit the links at Crossing Point


4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Again, two impressive bridges and stamps!

Joy said...

The Czech bridge looks spectacular.

viridian said...

Ver nice stamps indeed.

violet s said...

I have deep respect for these countries that have done well getting the rest of the world to accept their post-independence names. Their colonial names sound vaguely familiar now, but I've forgotten where they are!
That Czech bridge looks quite high!