Pages

Sunday 16 August 2020

Sunday Stamps from the Southern Hemisphere

Apart from obvious countries in South America and Australia/New Zealand I had to get an atlas out to check on smaller nations especially those which are in island chains.

In the end I settled for Indonesia, a country which the equator runs through. I am not sure whether the tourist locations on my stamps are all below the equator, but I'm showing them anyway.


These were from a set of four issued on 10th February 2017.

For more Southern Hemisphere view visit the links at Sunday Stamps - albatross

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I got one of these stamps, but I hadn't seen the other two. Really beautiful landscapes.

Joy said...

Be lovely to be on one of these islands now.

violet s said...

Love these views. They all look so calm.
I have never thought of Indonesia as in the northern hemisphere (those equator countries surely all identify as southern? - showing a bit of bias on my part, I think!)

FinnBadger said...

These stamps are stunning.

I jumped on the Oz bandwagon this week