Pages

Sunday 15 December 2019

Sunday Stamps - Secular Christmas; Canada, Greece

A stamp I only received was a 2012 Christmas stamp from Greece.


Greece - 12 December 2012
I recognised the bauble straight away, but it took a while for me to realise that there was also a pin and a paper clip (?). 

No such problems with last year's Canadian stamp.


Canada - 2 November 2018
Warm and cosy - I'm sure you will agree provided there is no orange in the toe on Christmas Day.

For other Christmas stamps just follow the links at Sunday Stamps

5 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I have a penchant for stamps depicting the cosy side of Christmas :)

Joy said...

Yes they look the perfect Christmas sock.

violet s said...

We always got an orange in our stockings - often a clementine taken out of the fruit bowl!
I thought that pin and paperclip was a 'triangle' and was trying to think of which song it would be used for (I also wouldn't associate Greece with triangles)

FinnBadger said...

The Greek stamp is interesting - manages to look modern yet a bit confusing at the same time.

Jo said...

I used to quite like having an orange in the toe. Preferred tangerines though, easier to peel. Brings back memories. Now the only presents I get are those I buy myself.