Pages

Sunday 16 June 2019

Sunday Stamps 'Q4' - Ecuador, Japan

I thought i would have to resort to stamps showing foreign queens this week until I found this stamp from Ecuador.



It depicts the Third Ecuadorian games held in the capital of Quito in 1975.

I had to cheat somewhat again by showing a Japanese national park containing the letter 'Q' on my second stamp.


Sado-Yahiko Quasi-National Park
To see other 'Q' related stamps just visit the links at Sunday-stamps-q.

How many of you remember the Japanese stamp appearing under 'J'  in an earlier A-Z round, I wonder?

3 comments:

Joy said...

The Ecuador stamp is very unusual, I like its boldness.

violet s said...

Quasi National Park sounds so strange in English, but maybe not so much to the Japanese.
The Ecuador stamp is really cool. I am imagining all the bright colours that would be seen in real life.

Mail Adventures said...

Quasi-National sounds weird to me... But the stamp, as it usually happens with Japanese stamps, is pretty cool.