Pages

Sunday 7 March 2021

Sunday Stamps - World Heritage Sites : Canada

 I have three stamps issued on 31 March 2014 showing some of Canada's World Heritage Sites. 

I have enlarged them as they are some of the smallest stamps I've seen.

Gros Morne National Park (Newfoundland & Labrador)

Nahanni National Park (North West Territory)

Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks (Alberta & British Columbia)

I presume the dotted lines on these are some form of franking - a petty to spoil the stamps this way.

To see some more sites visit Lush on Sunday Stamps


3 comments:

violet s said...

They are annoyingly tiny, aren't they!!
I prefer these dots to the sharpie scratchings.

Mail Adventures said...

Yes, this is a cancellation. I don't see that like "spoiling"... Much better that the pen cancellations I see sometimes!

These series of stamps is great.

Joy said...

Yes Canada Post seems to like small stamps but at least there is no doubt that the actual views will be big