Pages

Sunday 22 November 2020

Sunday Stamps - Under the Sea: Australia, Belize

 Marine life seems to be a suitable topic for 'Under the Sea' but slugs were not initially in my mind until I saw Bennetts Nudibranch.

Australia - 18 June 1984

They seem to be having fun.

Belize's coral reef also seems to be the place for life of a different sort as shown on these stamps also from the same year.


Belize - 27 April 1984

To spend more time under water then please visit the links at Relics at Sunday Stamps



3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Very nice. It seems everyone managed not to post fishes! :)

violet s said...

Your choice reminds me I should add to my coral collection. And, of course, the colourful nudibranches are having fun!

Joy said...

Nudibanch are colourful and fascinating creatures although my favourite has to be the starfish.