Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

Knobs and Dials - Thematic Photography

Looking round our home this theme look as if it would be easy - but very mundane.

There was no need for me to get hot under the collar as - 

The temperature is controlled
Some kitchen knobs get regular use.

Guess who gets to clean the wood.
When it comes to food there is a choice between

Cooker
or

Microwave
Then there are controls which I find difficult to select on the

The washing machine
It's simpler if I take the hint to freshen up - 

In the shower
I can take the time to check the score at the Open Golf.

But that was the Ryder Cup at Oakland Hills in 2004
I can get a reminder each day to make better use of my time by a house in our village.

Sundial cottage
Carmi set the Knobs & Dials theme over at Thematic-photographic-414. Check it out for other contributions and/or have a go yourself.

2 comments:

21 Wits said...

That sundial is wonderful, and something I still need to someday have! I forgot about my washer and dryer, you sure caught all important centers of one's house. Not mundane at all, the appliances of our world are getting honored with this post right?!

photodoug said...

Bob, great finds around the homestead. Trust the temperature is set for air-conditioning. Thanks for sharing.