Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Drink Up - Thematic Photography

This days I'm not permitted to raid our drinks cupboard.


And I draw the line at being told to drink up

Skimmed milk
unless it's in coffee or tea.

I wish that those who have drunk up would at least take their litter home with them.




I'm pleased to say however, that this Christmas I shall enjoy the company of at least this

Old Soak
To see what and what others have had to drink up visit the links on the comments at Carmi's thematic-photographic-389.

6 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh goodness this was fun, always love your descriptions! Great photos too! I totally agree about those folks that leave their trash or beer cans tossed out the window and in my ditch out front! Yep I should have taken a photo of it, but I hadn't seen the theme yet!

Jo said...

We have limited our drinking to weekends mostly. I do so agree people who dump their cups etc. are very aggravating. Not much you can do about it unless you actually see them. Cake looks good.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

I remember the whisky soaked fruitcake my grandmother would make.

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

I admire your resolve with a full cupboard that you still manage to abstain! Fruitcake has never been a tradition in french canadian families but I remember how wonderful those cakes were at friends!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm glad you can still have a Christmas rum cake (or such as, I can't see what's in that bottle), Bob.

CHEERS!
~

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - oh yes ... not much drinking now-a-days ... but a good cake well soaked through for a few months or weeks ... such a great idea.

I hate rubbish ... I wish people would pick it up and take it home ... I do wonder what they do at home or in their rooms ... well, no I don't want to think about it!!!

Cheers Hilary