Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

By the water's edge - Thematic Photographic

There's no apology from me for re-showing one of my favourites.

Cody fishing by the water's edge
I'm surprised by the number of photos in my archive that fit Carmi's theme this week.

Industrial Middlesbrough set back from the water's edge at Saltholme Nature Reserve (RSPB)
I wonder who piled up these stones on Tresco, Isles of Scilly


Currently we have a ground water problem in our garden.


I'm not keen on being 'by this water's edge!' - Another job for my waiting list.

For other water edge shots please follow the links at Thematic-photographic-371.

6 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

love the lichen covered rocks

Jo said...

I don't blame you, that's a lovely picture of Cody.

21 Wits said...

Cody is sure a sweetie pie! I can hear it now...I'll get you fishy! The stone are great as are the other photos and you'll get it all done in good time I'm sure!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - lovely photos ... and your love of dogs shows and water too - except the last one ... good luck - cheers Hilary

Gilly said...

Great pic of Cody - dogs love water! He looks a gorgeous dog. I miss ours. Didn't know the RSPB had a site near Middlesbrough - looks interesting. and hope you can solve your groundwater problem - our soil is peaty and acidic and drains rather too well!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I love that pic of Cody, you can post it again and again!
~