Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hungry? - Thematic Photography

The only way I could tackle this was to eat my way through the day.

Breakfast
Just a bagel and marmalade with cup of tea to start the day.

Lunch was a little more elaborate,

Lunch platter
Working clockwise this is what there was - 
  • Corn beef  sandwich (brown bread of course)
  • Tomato
  • Piece of Camembert 
  • Cracker with pate
  • Chocolate spread on bread crust
  • Grapes
  • Half a banana
When it came to our evening meal this is what I had - 

Liver and three veg (potatoes, carrots & green beans)
Followed by - 

Sweet
Hidden under the yogurt and grated chocolate are pineapple chunks and blueberries.

I wonder what it will be tomorrow? Meanwhile check out what made others hungry at Carmi's thematic-photographic-290.

5 comments:

Silvia Writes said...

My, oh, my. The breakfast and lunch plates look especially yummy at this early hour.
Silvia @
SilviaWrites

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Looks delicious (and healthy), Bob.

I am going to try to follow your example!
~

21 Wits said...

Interesting seeing each meal! I don't think I could eat just one tomato though! It all looks delicious (especially dessert) and healthy as well!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Wow, quite a variety and all food groups! I wonder too what will be on the plate tomorrow.

Gilly said...

You make me hungry! Great shots, - and I love your square-ish plates!