Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Drabble Day - Snow


 The Drabble Challenge here's how it works:
  • Read the prompt and find your angle.
  • Write a drabble (100 words story, give or take five words).
Today’s drabble prompt is : Snow!
********
Oh dear! It’s that time again. They’ve just taken me out of the box and removed the tissue paper. I suppose that means I have to be the Christmas Fairy once again.

It’s alright for that Barbie, she’s got all the fancy clothes. I can see her getting kitted up with boots and they’ve even waxed her skis. She’ll get to play out in the snow. I’d love to hit her with a snowball or stuff some down her neck.

It’s not fair! How would she like a prickly tree stuck up her skirt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bob!
Sorry it took my so long to swing by!

I really like your story. It has this Toy Story-ish feel to it. Light-hearted fun and a nice take on the prompt!